The Gazebo is located in Town Park adjacent to playground and soccer field. Great for both large and small parties. Dates fill up quickly, please call to make reservations.
For more information or to reserve, please call the Parks & Recreation Department at (970) 922-2240.
Party Packages are intended for children under 14 years of age. Please complete Reservation Form and call to reserve your spot.
Pool Party· 2 hour party package
Rental Fee: $75.00 + $5.00 per person· Your choice of indoor or outdoor tables
Climbing Party· 2 hour party package
· 1 hour climbing wall
· 1 hour party room (Includes tables, chairs and stereo)
· One Climbing wall attendant included
Rental Fee: $75.00 + $5.00 per person
Bounce House Party· 2 hour party package
· 1st hour Bounce House
· 2nd hour party room (Includes tables, chairs and stereo)
Rental Fee: $150.00 + $5.00 per person
Party Room· 2 hour party package
· 2 hours party room
· Includes tables, chairs and stereo
Rental Fee: $50.00 + $5.00 per person
Ultimate Party· 3 hour party package
· 1 hour Bounce House
· 1 hour Party Room (or reserved outdoor tables)
· 1 hour choice of pool or climbing wall
Rental Fee: $300.00— Free admission for each guest
The recreation center can provide up to 6 round tables and 2 rectangle tables. The round table seats up to 6 chairs. Rectangle tables are generally used for food and gifts, but can seat 8 if needed.
Rules and Regulations
· Per Person Fees:
· Parents of children are not required to pay the $5.00 fee.
· All children (brothers/sisters) will be recorded as attendees.
· Attendees that are also recreation center members will still be charged $5.00 per person fee.
· Food: Limited storage space in our fridge or freezer. There will be no food allowed in the gym or climbing area.
· Beverages: All drinks must be non alcoholic.. No glass of any kind, inside or outside.
· Decorations: All decoration must be applied with masking tape and be taken down after the party.
· Cleaning: please ensure that all trash is thrown away and that your decorations are removed. Our staff will wipe down the tables and clean floor.
· Payment must be received at time of reservation
· No confetti/piñatas
· No glass of any kind, inside or outside
· No Refunds will be given in the case of a canceled party
· Reservation must be made at least one week in advance.
POLICIES FOR USE OF TOWN PARKS
POLICIES FOR USE OF TOWN PARKS
- No camping
- Use of the Park and its facilities without a reservation is first come, first serve
- All parking is to be off-street. No on-street parking is allowed on Horse Ranch Drive or Brush Creek Road. Overflow parking is available in the Rodeo Lot
- There is to be NO DRIVING OF ANY VEHICLES ON ANY FIELD
- Dogs must be leashed and dog owners must clean up after their pets
- All trash generated by park users must be picked up and either packed out or disposed of in the appropriate containers
- Failure to leave the park in a satisfactory condition or any damage to the field or equipment may result in a fine to the users
- Please report any faulty equipment or safety concerns to the Parks & Recreation Department at 922-2240
PLEASE LEAVE THE PARK SITE AS YOU FOUND IT SO THAT OTHERS MAY ENJOY THESE FACILITIES.