Fitness Classes and Personal Training
Taking a Fitness Class is Easy and Convenient!
The Snowmass Village Recreation Center is excited to offer a wide variety of Fitness Classes for all fitness levels; from Cardio Kick 'n' Box to ZUMBA®! Our Fitness classes are taught by our highly motvating, fun and certified instructors. Ready to take a fitness class? Here's how to do it:
- Drop-In Fee of $15.00 (for one Class)
- Fitness Punch Pass (please see below)
- Sign up for a Monthly Session of classes
- Fitness Add-On, the best bargain, if you have a One Year or Four Month Membership, for an additional fee added to your membership, you can take unlimited classes.
What you need to know:
- Registration is required for all Fitness Classes, even if you have a Fitness Punch Pass or a Fitness Add-On. Drop-Ins are allowed on a space available basis.
- Fitness Classes are bases on a monthly session, the Fitness class must meet the minimum number of participants 48 hours before the start of the session or it will be cancelled.
- Monthly Sessions can only be pro rated after the class has begun to reflect the days in the session remaining, and only if class minimums have been met. Sessions cannot be pro rated to number of days participant can attend.
- Please check in at the front desk when you arrive and let us know you are taking a Fitness Class.
Fitness Punch Passes
$150 - 10 Classes
$250 - 20 Classes
$525 - Unlimited Classes
GOOD FOR FITNESS CLASS ONLY.
Valid for 1 Year from date of purchase.
The team of personal trainers at the Snowmass Village Recreation Center has the skills to help you achieve your fitness goal be it climbing Mt. Everest, losing weight or improving your blood profile. Our trainers are certified and have the background suited to a variety of needs. Call the Snowmass Village Recreation Center front desk for information on each trainer. Personal Training is available for all types of fitness pursuits including; Tennis, Rock Climbing, Kick Boxing, Weight Training, Skateboarding, Yoga, Swimming and Pilates.
$85.00 - 1 Session
$382.50 - 5 Sessions
$765.00 - 10 Sessions
Sessions are available for up to 2 people at cost + half.
Fitness Features and Guidelines
As with any fitness center, we do have rules that must be followed in order for you to have a safe and friendly environment. All of these rules must be followed by all individuals in the fitness center.
- Prior to participation, it is recommended that you undergo an orientation on the proper execution of various exercises, on common risks involved in strength training and cardiovascular exercise, and on the possible consequences if proper technique is not employed. Please see an instructor to schedule an appointment.
- Please observe weight room etiquette and demonstrate courtesy towards others in the center at all times.
- Please show respect for equipment, facilities, and personnel at all times. Do not drop or throw weights.
- Please wear proper training attire, particularly shirts and athletic shoes, at all times. Jeans and work boots are not allowed.
- Tobacco, food, alcohol, chewing-gum, glass bottles and cans are not allowed in the training facility. Plastic water bottles are acceptable.
- Immediately report any facility related injury or facility / equipment irregularity to the supervisor on duty.
- Please re-rack weights and return all other accessories to their proper locations.
- Please be courteous by carrying a workout towel and please wipe machine and bench padding after use.
- Ask if you may "work in" and allow others to work in between sets. Please do not sit on machines between sets.
- Personal belongings are not allowed on the floor (bags, clothing, cell phones, etc..). Please use designated lockers.
- The on-duty supervisors have the authority over all room conduct and use of equipment.
- You must be 14 years or over to be in the fitness area or to use the equipment.
- Baby carriages are not permitted in the fitness area.
Time limit for cardio equipment
There is a 30-minute time limit on all cardio equipment including set-up, cool down and cleaning. If the machine you want is occupied, it is up to you to ask the person on it how long they have to finish their 30-minute limit and let them know you are waiting. If no one is waiting, you may stay on longer but please be courteous to those arriving and anxious to do their program.