For our complete parent information packet, please see Parent Handbook located under the Quick Links on the right side of this page.
Important Day Camp Information:
- Kids Day Camps are held Monday – Friday 8:00am—5:00pm
- Drop off 8:00am—9:00am at Town Park Station (Summer) or Recreation Center (School year)
- Pick up is between 4:30pm - 5:00pm at Town Park Station (Summer) or Recreation Center (School year)
- Parent or guardian must sign their child in and out of camp at drop off and pickup times
- Day Camps are for kids aged 5-14 years, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All camps will meet the state requirement ratio of 1 counselor to every 8 participants
- All camp days must meet their minimum class count no later than 48 hours in advance or the camp will be canceled
- Enrollment will not be granted without full payment, and completed registration packet on file
- Fridays will include field trips and special activities, please see schedule for more information.
- Parents are encouraged to be familiar with the weekly schedule. Children will not be allowed to be left at facility after a group has departed for a field trip. Please call if your child is going to be late.
What to bring to day camp:
- Lunch, 2 snacks, water/refreshments.
- Lunch cooler with ice pack (we do not have refrigeration available for campers)
- Money for lunch / snacks— optional, there is a small selection of lunch and snack items available for purchase
- Change of clothes – shirt, pants, socks, undergarments, jacket, etc.
- Swimming attire, goggles, and towel
- Activity appropriate clothes – close toed shoes, shorts, shirt, hiking shoes, hat
What not to bring:
- Nice clothes
- Any type of video games or electronic devices
- Cell phones
- Any type of weapons
- Pool floatation devices
- Toys, stuffed animals, games, etc.
- Valuables— we are not responsible for any lost items.
Daily Activities Include:
Activities will include, but are not limited to indoor rock climbing, swimming, hiking, arts & crafts, outdoor activities, gym and field activities, playground, field trips, tennis, volleyball, and much more.